Geotechnics is not a career for ordinary peoples,
It is for a person with passion, determination, and desire to serve the best for the society and nature!
A Pencil Story
I believe I was born for a purpose!
I hesitated what I am for?
I seek and realized I am born to write!
To write meaningfully…
And I start writing…
Inherently, at times I make mistake…
But I know mistake is only a word…
And I can learn from the mistake…
Mistake is a clue to redo,
Redo in a different way,
I have the in built power
to get up and make correction!
One of the days I do worn up,
I was dull and blank….
However, I believe what is important is inside,
So, I go and sharpen myself,
To dig the inner side of me,
And I find I can write even better.
Although my life is getting shorter,
and will eventually die off..
But I know, what I will leave behind is a legacy for the world to read and learn!!
(GTL-SG-MRT-150818 freely rewritten from BillyK)
Jakarta, 1-3 September 2015
Covering theoretical design calculation,execution, monitoring and interpretation. Practice design and data interpretation session shall be given.
- PRECOMPRESSION With VERTICAL DRAINS: Basic Principles, Type of Vertical Drains, Application, Design Method and Calculation, Installation, Instrumentation, Monitoring, Interpretation, Asaoka Method, and Case Histories.
- VACUUM PRELOADING: Surcharging vs Vacuum Method; Execution; Monitoring System; Improved Ground; Application Examples and Case Histories (with projects in Indonesia and Vietnam)
- Liquefaction potential analysis:What is Liquefaction; Liquefaction Phenomenon; Liquefaction induced Damages; Identifying Liquefaction Potential; Cyclic Stress Ratio – CSR; Assessing Liquefaction through SPT data; Assessing Liquefaction Potential through CPT data; Liquefaction of Deeper Layer; Calculation Examples. Analysis of Liquefaction potential by using Novo Liquefaction software shall be given.
- DYNAMIC COMPACTION: Equipment, Mechanism, Execution procedure, Design Guidlines and Case Histories.
- VIBROCOMPACTION – VIBROFLOATATION – STONE COLUMNS: Vibro Compaction Mechanism, Dry Process, Wet Process, Vibroflotation, Vibrocat, Stone Columns, Design Guidelines, Case Histories.
- JET GROUTING: Various Grouting Techniques, Equipment, Execution, Formation, Cementand Composition, Application of Jet Grouting.
for detail information click: 2015-09-010203 – Course Ground Improvement